lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

When you need me...



If you need a friend

never look to a strenger boy

you know that I always be in the end of your search

I will always be there




And when I were far from you i will always be there

when you concider that you in danger take a look for arround

and I will be there




So sorry but I am only thinking the correct words to say

I do not know if you trust in my but I am only saying that I feel

but if you are waitinng the perfect person you are the only and I'll make you fall for me




When you think you have a terrible day

and you feel bad

you know what to do

I'm gonna always be there

sometime you can shout and hell the life

these words just come out and be anything




I gotta tell you, I need to tell you

time ago you make felt

something that I never felt

I know what I want

I know you are




I will promese that i will be there...






I will....


I will...

1 comentario:

Comenten que tal les parecio y si quieren pueden hacer sugerencias